Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Consumption of own drinks condition – Pay Bar Customers – Guests are required to purchase their drinks from the bar we provide for your event. This means that guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks for consumption at the venue. This is a licensing condition for which we retain responsibility. We reserve the right to confiscate unauthorised drinks or remove them from the premises.
- Drinks provided by the hirer can only be consumed by consent in writing by Jakes Mobile Bar once an amount has been agreed at the time of booking. A corkage charge may apply, please ask for current pricing.
- Pay Bar Customers – Your free hire booking is subject to a refundable security deposit of £200.00. Your payment will be cashed or debited at the time of making your booking and will be refunded to you after your event has taken place. Within 7 days.
- Guest Numbers Condition – Pay Bar Customers – You will have a minimum number of guests attending your event throughout the day, with a minimum spend. The minimum number required will vary dependant on the offer published on our websites at the time of booking. You will be informed of the minimum number required to qualify for the free hire offer at the time of making your initial enquiry. As standard it is a minimum of £850 spend and 60 Adult guests attending.
- deposits will be retained in the event of cancellation of your booking.
- A surcharge of £200.00 will apply to all hirers in the event of cancellation of the event and no notice being given to us in advance resulting in our arrival at the venue as booked.
- Pay Bar Customers – Deposits will be retained should your event breach conditions 1 and 4 above, we also reserve the right to close the bar early should either of the conditions be breached.
- Access – You will be required to ensure that we have access to the venue at the time we agree with you for the installation of your bar hire equipment. You must inform us in advance if there are restrictions to the venue access such as time restrictions, parking restrictions or car park height restrictions. A 13amp power supply is to be provided at or near to the bar location.
- All of our bars work under The Licensing Act 2003, and all relevant restrictions will be upheld by our staff. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to purchase, attempt to purchase or consume alcohol at the event. We would suggest that anyone who looks or could be thought to be under the age of Twenty One (21) brings photographic ID / proof of age with them or we will not be able to serve them. We will refuse to serve anyone at the event who is or appears to be excessively drunk or uses threatening or abusive behavior towards staff, customers or other guests. We will also refuse to serve anyone who purchases or attempts to purchase alcohol for someone under the age of 18 or someone who has previously been refused alcohol by the bar staff. The decision on such matters will be taken by the bar staff and will be final. The bar staff also reserve the right to close the bar at any time if in their opinion unruly or troublesome behavior has arisen or is likely to arise within the venue or its environment.